This is the final product of the drawing I've been working on for a while. I decided to sort of 'give up' on the techniques that I was trying to use, because they were just too difficult on this specific drawing. So I used some different brushes, and did the whole thing a bit differently. It's still not using my usual cel-shading style, so I did learn and try to do something new. But it's not really what I'm going for. Still, certain parts of it are nice to look at from an artistic perspective, so I can't complain.
Again, this is yet another part of the secret project that I've been working on for the past few months. Hopefully I can soon announce what it's all about